I never liked the AICS spigot type arrangement for the bipod so have always used a Harris with mine. However, having taken the plunge and got an atlas, I decided the AICS need a modification.
I've used a piece of picatinny blank and some aluminium bar stock to replace the bit that would normally accept the spigot. It is held in with the existing Spring pin and a countersunk bolt.
Extremely solid and pushes the atlas that bit further forward to make it a bit more stable. Also does away with the need for that horrible rattly, loose, sloppy spigot idea that can't possibly be good for accuracy.
Compared to the usual Harris position:
And it looks neater folded too:
Really quite pleased with it. I'll see how I get on shooting it tomorrow.